male/beast pics ?
dogE Dogg
2005-05-03 13:37:29 UTC
does anyone have any male/beast pics that they can either post or send
to me ? there always seems to be more pics with ladies, and the
male/beast pics can be just as hot. if so...i'd love to see some. thanks
in advance for the thrill :)
equus464
2005-06-02 11:17:18 UTC
Hi all you fellow zoos,

Yes, I get tired of seeing all ladies too. I am gay and have no
interest in ladies, except the 4 legged ones....

I do not understand what a non zoo would enjoy seeing a lady suck off a
horse or any other animal. It seems that most of us zoos out here are
either gay with humans, and bi with animals, or just exclusive zoo.
I of course do enjoy very much seeing a man and a stallion, or mare, or
dog.

I am really attracted to cows too. I really want to suck on a bull so
badly, and taste his cum WoW.......I want to play with a cow someday
too. I go to the fair, and hug and kiss the cows, and love to get my
whole face wet with thier saliva. Thier big wet noses and mouths drive
me nuts.

I love to put the bridle on after it was in the horses mouth too. I
enjoy sleeping with horse tack. Anyone out there that enjoys tack, and
horse saliva like that.....?

Well, bye for now,
rexlover
Well, bye for now,